• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Letter openers

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Something different, mostly more similar than the photo would suggest, but not perfect, but then again you 'll never have a matching set so they were mostly done by eye.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
you don't do them in ones or two's do you Neil, are you starting a knife throwing act? :funny:

They're all very nice indeed and I don't think it matters that they're not exactly the same as its very unlikely you'll get one customer buy them all... unless you're very lucky that is.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Very nice set Neil, they look a better quality knife than the usual crap I have had.
Do they have a closed end, are they pressed together on a tube or what mate?
Looks like the bolster is part of the blade too, very nice.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
That they are not all the same works for me as each is individually hand crafted and have not come off a production line .Like others say they do look a better quality that other paper knives around.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).