• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

simple euro pen

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Nothing fancy about this one, just a nice simple shape on a good looking blank. Forget what it's called now, but its got a lovely pearl going through it when the light hits it.

Attachments

• IMG_20140323_083009.jpg
    IMG_20140323_083009.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 26

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Jim, I think this post must have been mixed up with someone elses... a normal pen with a normal (although very nice) blank and Brody.... Nah! :funny:

Very nice Brody :thumbs:

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Smashing pen Brody and I for one like acrylic as well as wood (wonder if that will start another debate?). Never done a euro yet but have some on order from TB, looking forward to turning them.

:thumbs::thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I cant comment I'm in shock Brody and something normal No the two dont go :funny::funny::funny::funny:
Very nice Brody some times it good to relax at the lathe and do something simple well done mate it looks perfect

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Smashing pen Brody and I for one like acrylic as well as wood (wonder if that will start another debate?). Never done a euro yet but have some on order from TB, looking forward to turning them.

:thumbs::thumbs:
cheers Dave, I love acrylic as much as I do wood,It offers endless scope. The euro is one of my favorites, they suit pretty much any type of material thrown at them. I'm sure you'll like them.

Cheers mate:thumbs:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Jim, I think this post must have been mixed up with someone elses... a normal pen with a normal (although very nice) blank and Brody.... Nah! :funny:

Very nice Brody :thumbs:

I cant comment I'm in shock Brody and something normal No the two dont go :funny::funny::funny::funny:
Very nice Brody some times it good to relax at the lathe and do something simple well done mate it looks perfect

Jim, they're ganging up on me :funny::funny: cheers Woody, it is nice to just go on autopilot for a bit.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Can't be Brody's work it's to simple init?
Jim we have an imposter in he ranks..
Brody's account has been hacked.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hmmmmmm , like the blank...jury's out on the shape of the barrel . Sorry mate.

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Hmmmmmm , like the blank...jury's out on the shape of the barrel . Sorry mate.

That's alright Ed, the world be a stagnant place if we all liked everything. I made this one for me, and I've got pretty big paws. :funny:
cheers

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
That's alright Ed, the world be a stagnant place if we all liked everything. I made this one for me, and I've got pretty big paws. :funny:
cheers

Judging from your picture, I don't think pretty is a word you should be using to describe your paws init?

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Much ado about a lovely pen and so it should be said shape up the way you intend it plenty to like about the blank too. Normal?

Peter.:noway1::up:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Much ado about a lovely pen and so it should be said shape up the way you intend it plenty to like about the blank too. Normal?

Peter.:noway1::up:

Thanks Peter. The blank is only a commercially bought one, but I really do like it.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).