• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My other woodworking

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Not to hi-jack another thread just to show some of my other enjoyment in woodworking.

Toy making

DSCF0781.jpg

DSCF2457.jpg

DSCF0025-1.jpg

DSCF2124.jpg

And the odd carving

DSCF1919.jpg

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I am in love, Marry me. :iluvu::iluvu::iluvu::iluvu::iluvu:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
They are absolutely Great ,Smashing, Super init?

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Wow! What talent there is out there. Wish some of it was mine. Lovely toys, much too good to have kids anywhere near them.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thank you all I tend to make things just because I enjoy woodworking.

The bike and horse where only made just to see if I could make them The bike was the first rocker I made for my great grandson about 4 years ago and is still in the same condition.

And the horse well I started that and it took me a year to make because I had a stroke half way through the build and it took me a while before I could finish it. This was started with no one to give it too but it ended up with my nephew's two little girls.

The car rocker was a commission for Christmas just gone. The ford was a Christmas present which I ended up making three of them.

Lastly the Santa was mine to keep

Jim

Grand Master
Some beautiful pieces of art my friend, thanks for showing them, they are absolutely stunning .. :thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Is you other name Gepetto and do you have a son called Pinocchio ? Those are absolutely fantastic.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thank you all again. at present among all the bits that I need to finish see picture of all the bits I am working on(I always have a number of bits on the go)

DSCF3027.jpg

I am roughing out a load of logs for turning and also 80% finished on designing another rocker in the shape well see below

assembled tractor.jpg

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Fantastic, Derek - not least the smashing paintwork!

Oi you tart! And to think I nearly left my wife for you ...

:nonono::nonono::nonono:

Sorry mate change of loyalties till the next time init?
I would be happy being a migabist with both of you, I think.:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).