• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bin bricking it and its all Jim's fault

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I had stopped doing segmented pens a long time ago and was quite happy in my own little world doing ordinary pens then I joined this forum and there was Jim with all his segmented pens and then some of you lot joined in and before long I was at it again so here are my latest bloody segmented pens now I just hope I have satisfied the urge but some how I dont think I have LOL
DSCF2433.JPGDSCF2434.JPGDSCF2436.JPGDSCF2437.JPGDSCF2438.JPG

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thats a lovely pair Woody nicely turned and finished. What wood is it? :funny: :funny:

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
Bloody hell Woody, as if you didn't give me enough ideas the other day, now I have got to get my head around these little marvels:sob:

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Lovely job those, shame about the slight slip up though. I wouldn't have spotted it if you hadn't said.

I might have to have a bash at something like that.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
MAKE EM GO AWAY DAD

Get back your Bowls init?
All that beautiful wood you have and you mess about with with silly bits of plastic, STOP IT YOU SILLY OL SOD.

Jim

Grand Master
Absolute crackers Woody, you have the alignment of the pieces bang on my friend .. I know the amount of work that has gone into the making of these pens, and for this i salute thee .. :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Absolute crackers Woody, you have the alignment of the pieces bang on my friend .. I know the amount of work that has gone into the making of these pens, and for this i salute thee .. :thumbs:

Im looking for another bit of red to replace the mistake

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Two lovely pens even with the mistake:whistling:.

This is something that I have not yet tried not sure if I am up to segmented work yet I may get there one day

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).