• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Sapele Bowl Made By Woody

Jim

Grand Master
Visiting Woody's abode after our last meet he presented my Wife with a beautiful Bowl made from Sapele. Of course this set off a little debate with me and the War Office as to why i won't make bowls anymore .. And it is still on going .. :whistling:

Sapele_woodturned_bowl.jpg

a_Sapele_woodturned_bowl..jpg

Sapele_bowl.jpg

Anyway, i told Woody that i would finish off the bowl as it felt as though something was missing .. :devil:

There finished it .. :ciggrin:

woodturned_bowl.jpg

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Not being funny but I wouldn't mind betting he had nothing to do with it now come on Jim be honest did Carol do it :rolling::rolling:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Yesterday at a garage sale the bloke had a long length of Australian Cedar board in its natural state it was as beautiful but Woody that bowl is sensational the rings and design underneath hugely satisfying to my vision of perfection the Jim bless him does his very best photographing so far ever and then caps it off by covering the whole with fruit, OK I get it but I dips me lid to the maker, receivers presentation and downright frriendship displayed.

Kind regards Peter.:noway1::bravo:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
A beautiful bowl by Sir Woody, but Jim, what I want to know is what axis did you turn the bananas on?:thumbs::funny: :funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).