• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bin white walled

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I turned this one just to see what it would look like in just the two colours OK shades one more to finish then thats it with segmenting well I hope now back to wood the first photo is for Eric who wanted to see how its done there are 175 pieces on this pen
DSCF2439.JPGDSCF2440.JPGDSCF2441.JPG

Jim

Grand Master
Stunner Woody, you certainly have the patience of a pen turner .. :winking:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody thats not a brick its a brick building a stairway to perfection IMHO .Its one thing to commit to the exercise and another to turn and present a pen so well.

Peter.:noway1::camera::claps:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thank you kind sirs but really they are so simple to make just a bit time consuming give it a try for yourself and see

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
I have just gotta try this, but for now I will file it away and then come back to it in about six months time and consider if I'm ready yet to give it a go. :rolling::rolling:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
I like the eruo pen under the segmenting, it really shows the blank off well and the work gone into making it.. Nice one mate.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).