• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A different brick effect

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I made up 3 difference designed of brick style pens today but to much ca stink for me so I only turned one of them with the Rev made up with white & grey corian with .75mm black plastic inserts and when I have turned the other two that will be me done with segmenting for a while I hope as long as Mr brain don't come up with any-more ideas LOL
Clip facing up just for the Doc LOL
DSCF2448.JPGDSCF2449.JPGDSCF2450.JPGDSCF2451.JPG

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice indeed Woody, you certainly made a good choice of leaving off the standard C/B my friend .. :thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Like it sir ...even though it does remind me of the walls in the local gents urinal back in the sixties .:whistling:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody the random pattern is an exciting derivation I have great respect for your ability and application.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Like it sir ...even though it does remind me of the walls in the local gents urinal back in the sixties .:whistling:

Ah the 60s, too early for mobile phone numbers scrawled on Woody's pen. A beautiful series of pens Woody.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Looks great, how about a mix of wood and Corian, that will give Mr Brain something to work on!:whistling:

Brian would consider that to be sacrilege mixing wood with plastic I have two more of these prepared ready to turn then that will be my lot with segmenting Oh how I hate using super glue but then I said that just a few weeks ago this is all down to Jim I stopped making these years ago and he goes and gets me going again with all his segmenting LOL

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thank you kind sir's for your very kind comments and support with the things I make:winking::winking: I'm off to the pub now for a nice steak and a few sherbets then I will finish of the last two of these pens he he he who carers about bloody health n safety :nooidea::nooidea::thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Brian would consider that to be sacrilege mixing wood with plastic I have two more of these prepared ready to turn then that will be my lot with segmenting Oh how I hate using super glue but then I said that just a few weeks ago this is all down to Jim I stopped making these years ago and he goes and gets me going again with all his segmenting LOL

Now yo have gone and spoilt a nice thread without me gobbin off init?
Since my name has been mentioned I feel I know have to say something on the subject.
It scares me dad make it go away!!!!!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).