• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello.

Doug Turner

Registered
Hi from Doug, first time on a forum trying to find my way around. Just started back turning after having a number of years off and enjoying myself makings pens. Hope to make new friends and learn new ideas.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Well you have come in to the right area here Doug. Friends is what we do and we might also turn a few pens amongst others things as well as a few heads as well..

Welcome to the forum, just be carefull with some of them on here though as they should really be in a mental institution rather than let free in the community..:face:

Hope to see some of your work and we can learn from what you do..:thumbs:

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Hi Doug and welcome. This certainly is the friendliest forum and it may be about pen turning but all manner of rubbish is talked about haha.

Don't be shy in showing us what you've turned will you.

Paul

Fellow
Welcome to the forum, enjoy and share.

Full range of ability here and no hierarchy.

Psst don't tell the others but make sure you ventilate when you use ca. I lot of the chaps here have clearly been "affected"

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Blimey, what is the time in Wales. Half three? That's keen to make your debut here, but a very warm welcome. This forum is to pen turning what the Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines was to aeronautical engineering, but I hope you enjoy it.

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
Come in, pull up a log and sit down, trust me I haven't been here long myself but I have never known a forum "quite"like this one! They are all stark raving mad, no really they are! Now what are your views on Arctic Camel Racing, should it be banned or not:ave_it::thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome to the forum Doug. All of the others are insane but me... no I'm not, I'm the sane one. We already have a million Dougs on the forum, soon it will will be renamed to the dougout so can I call you Alistair?

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hi Doug T andwelcome..........this is the place to be if you don't mind loosing your sanity .:thumbs:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Welcome in to the fold Doug, 03-45 again, if this is your normal time for viewing forums, I thought it would be a nice touch if we where all viewing together but it looks like there's no one else about.

See no crazyness here :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).