• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Silver/Grey/Gold Jr Gent

mattyts

Registered
Turned from an acrylic blank Jim gave me a while ago,didn't think to paint the tubes so the brass has shown through but it actually looks OK so I left it

turned with Woodies tool,finished with 600 grit Abranet then autosol

Have pictured on a coloured background since there was too much white and glass showing,couldn't really make anything out

P1000722_zps92207365.jpg

P1000723_zpsae24ec47.jpg

P1000724_zps85de2dc9.jpg

And a Jr Gent display:

P1000732_zps8ae25b0b.jpg

:thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They are a fine set, lovely finish, just a shame about the tube, let that be a lesson to you, if in doubt paint it:thumbs:

Peter

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Agree with all the others Matty, lovely set of pens and the tube should have been sprayed. Having said that, don't take it to heart, you've still done a magnificent job.

:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice set of pens Matty, if it's any consolation, I did the same with a pen (Euro) a few years ago, but when the Wife took this pen and a few others to her work she never came back with it ... :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).