• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

For the boss.

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
Turning all these years and SWMBO said the other day that I had never made her a pen, how remiss of me, so did her one today C&C welcome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 52

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I can't really see much they are out of focus, quite grainy and I can't see much detail as they are too dark.

Peter

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Sorry, but Peter's right, try taking the photos outside but not in direct sunlight (shadows). Nice to get 'Brownie' points from SWMBO from time to time though, comes in useful when you 'need' something.

Jim

Grand Master
What i can see of it Stewart i can comment on having a good shape .. I can make out that it is an Acrylic blank .. :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Better photos, but still not showing the full detail. It's showing enough to say they look really nice, but I am sure with better pis, they would look great.

Peter

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Definitely better pics, and, yes it is a very nice pen but would look even better if you could get the picture a bit lighter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).