• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Horse Chestnut Burr Bowl - This b*gger bit me !

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Small Horse Chestnut burr bowl, 5 inches dia x no more than 2 inches high.

Friction polish finish, which is when it bloody bit my right hand thumb at the base, now that smarts :funny:

Must order some bowl sanding attachment things to help keep my fingers attached to my hands.

Thank you Doug for the wood :up:

SAM_3027a.JPG

SAM_3028a.JPG

SAM_3029a.JPG

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice indeed Phill, good to know you still have all your digits .. :thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
That has some nasty looking teeth ...keep your hands well away Phil....great looker though.

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Phil that is a cracking bowl, and fair play for keeping all of the detail in it AND keeping your fingers! :thumbs::claps::claps:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).