• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Some say it with flowers..or..you scratch my back & I'll scratch yours!

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Lasts longer than flowers and keeps her indoors off my back (pardon the pun) whilst I play with my toys.
Piece off an old mahogany door, cheap kit - say no more:wink:
Well it worked for me anyway, got all day in the workshop with narry an interuption apart from mealtimes:banana:

Bob

Attachments

• IMG_0400.JPG
    IMG_0400.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 46

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
That looks good Bob, I was only looking at the kits last night and wondered if they would be any good or worthwhile.

Might give the idea a try to see if it keeps Gold happy.. I doubt so TBH..:down:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Piece off an old mahogany door, cheap kit - say no more:wink:

What only a cheap kit for her,it is either she is someone who likes the simple things in life or you are skating on thin ice:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Nice skratcher by the way

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Must make one of those for the use of....the best tool ever devised . aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
A means to an end, works for me too, Looks good init?
\I have some scractch backer kits somewhere and shoe horns, might dig em out after seeing this. Ta.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
What only a cheap kit for her,it is either she is someone who likes the simple things in life or you are skating on thin ice:whistling::whistling::whistling:
Definately skating though she love the scratcher. Have to add that she doesn't read my posts (I bloody hope she doesn'tor I'm a dead duck). With her medical background there could easily be something nasty in my tea.

I was only looking at the kits last night and wondered if they would be any good or worthwhile.

I wouldn't care to comment!

Bob

OOPS - I read kits as kids:whistling:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Nothing better than a good scratch except someone doing it for you. This is halfway and very nice too.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
:thumbs: Love it Woody

But.... that's not a scratcher, it's a garden fork! I hesitate to ask what the black pointy bit is for:whistling:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I have never seen the back scratcher kits before, where are they from? It look fantastic.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
:thumbs: Love it Woody

But.... that's not a scratcher, it's a garden fork! I hesitate to ask what the black pointy bit is for:whistling:

The other end is a pen I made it as a joke for a compo but it went and won LOL

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).