• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Baron II - Huon Pine

Timberbits

Turner
Apprentice Member
Some say "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."

It's definitely the same with pen turning. Here is a Baron II I made with Huon Pine (with a surprise Monster Face!)

Monster-Face_small.jpg

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Nice pen mate - I assume its David, is it? Hope the huon pine I got from you last week turns out as good. Welcome by the way.

keith

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Welcome to the forums Timberbits, quality picture you have added, look forward to seeing more. :thumbs:

The Huon Pine, looks stupendious :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).