• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Exclusive Offers From Timberbits

Jim

Grand Master
Gents i would like to announce great news that Timberbits have agreed to offer members here at Penturners.co.uk exclusive offers. Our contact is Vera, who works along side David at Timberbits, will hopefully be along soon to give us a little more information of the discounts.

All i can say at the minute is that Vera is in the process right now looking at offers that she can share with us.

I am thrilled to be able to work along side a great and respected name in the Pen Kit World. :thumbs:

Jim

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Thats great news mate, looking forward to see the offers i am ready for a top up :bwink:

Thanks Mr Timberbits, much appreciated. :thumbs:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
i better sell some pens then........ get some working capital back in.........

(i've got a new rifle to pay for as well.)

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Problem is the missus see's the C/Card statements and bank statements she knows exactly what I spends.
CryingSmiley.gif

Jim

Grand Master
Received an email from Vera telling me that she will be in touch early next week ... :thumbs:

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Received an email from Vera telling me that she will be in touch early next week ...

Good, I'll leave it till next week for my next order.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).