• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Australia Post Product Recall Suspended

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Australia Post created a new stamp displaying a picture of the current Prime Minister of Australia, Ms Jullia Gillard and was recently suspended, a recall of the stamps as requested by the Prime Minister after a special commission enquiry finding.

ATT00001.jpg

The Prime Minister was told that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes and the enraged Prime Minister demanded a full investigation.

After a month of testing and spending of $1.73 million, a special commission presented the following findings:

1) The stamp is in perfect order.

2) There is nothing wrong with the adhesive.

3) People are spitting on the wrong side of the stamp.

Last edited:

trapper

Registered
OH:nonono::devil::thumbs:me thinks that can apply to any politician......... poly i always thought meant "of many" maybe its a mis description they all are just two faced self serving............... oops sorry guys slipping into my grumpy ole' git suit again......... right today I'll do something like a couple of tutorials for our community sans frontier

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Another great Ozzie, Rolf Harris, used to say: "Politicians are like a bunch of bananas - they hang together, they're all yellow and there's not a straight one among them!"

Not sure if he was joking ... :fart:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).