• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bolt action Bullet..

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
PSI Kit, with one of Merv's acrylic El-Diablo blanks.

bolt action buleit pen-red-black.JPG

Oh Bugger, wrong part of the forum ,,,, Plonker moment,, Terry, move over I'm coming in..

Jim

Grand Master
Nice pen indeed Eamonn, great finish on the blank my friend, Merv sure does do some great looking blanks .. :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That's a cracker, they look to have something over the Timberbits kit, but I can't put my finger on it, can you see a difference in quality?

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
That's a cracker, they look to have something over the Timberbits kit, but I can't put my finger on it, can you see a difference in quality?

Peter
Hi Peter, not done the TB kits as yet so couldn't say about the quality of the kit.. Sorry about that, I mostly turn and finish the Daycom kits but do still have a few entry level kits to flood the market with at some time or another..:tongue:

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
Really good and well finished pen. I am just making one using a TR kit will post it when it's finished. Can I be really cheeky and ask were did you get the display stand.

Robin

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Must have missed this one first time round ....It's a grand looking pen Eamonn. That blank looks great on the kit :thumbs:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Really good and well finished pen. I am just making one using a TR kit will post it when it's finished. Can I be really cheeky and ask were did you get the display stand.

Robin
You can.

Got mine from box displays.. Acrylic Single Pen Stand BD1731

There are others on tinternet, search acrylic single pen stands.. Should get a few.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).