• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

satin silver longwood

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Another kit I've not done in a while, and forgot how much I liked them. Also forgot how much I love turning corian. Finished with micromesh and Maguires polish.

Attachments

• IMG_20140427_231425.jpg
    IMG_20140427_231425.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 50

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Nice looking pen mate I have never made one of them the top half lends itself to segmenting dont you think

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Nice looking pen mate I have never made one of them the top half lends itself to segmenting dont you think
I must agree on the segmenting front mate. They come with a bloody horrible rubber grip that you can put on them, but oh no no no!! Not on my watch! :lmao:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Another nice one Brody, what is the kit? I like that clip.

Ta mate. It's a psi longwood kit from The Turners Workshop. Gold and silver pen and pencil kits, and they really do have a nice balance and pleanty of scope for a bit of tom-foolery :wink:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It's a smart pen, I love the clip of that kit and I have not seen that corian before.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).