• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Help please Streamline information needed.

trapper

Registered
Hi peeps,

Can anyone give me the dimensions of the centreband of a streamline pen I need the inner hole measurememt, the outer diameter and the height or depth of the band... this is for a tutorial project and needless to say I can't find my streamline centre bands. Muchy grassy ass as they say in spain

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Hi Trapper
I have just put a digital vernier on mine and the readings are| Inner dia 6.4mm Outer dia 8.85mm and the depth I have 2 sizes as the depth can vary 2.5mm and 4mm.
Hope this helps
Regards
Terry

trapper

Registered
Thanks Terry at least I can get on with my section now. Watch out for the Franchini "Stalker" pen coming soon with a tutorial write up......... hopefully to be made available as a kit in the near future.

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Thanks Terry at least I can get on with my section now. Watch out for the Franchini "Stalker" pen coming soon with a tutorial write up......... hopefully to be made available as a kit in the near future.

Bring it on!! :bwink:

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Hi peeps,

Muchy grassy ass as they say in spain

1511767.gif
1511767.gif

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).