• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Truestone Wedding Pen

Gav

Registered
First Name
Gavin
Made this set for a good friend.

All I was told was her wedding colours are military blue and gold, and her husband likes Oak.

Here's my effort!

Gold fountain pen (can't remember the kit) with the blue lapis effect truestone blank - which is lovely stuff to turn - put onto an Oak burr slab, and a cobalt blue ink bottle.

6uneny6a.jpg

ga8ene7e.jpg

pahyjumy.jpg

They've got registrar's ink, and have cleared using the pen with the church.

My pictures aren't great, but part of the deal was that I'd get professional pictures from their wedding photographer!

Gav

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Nicely done Gav matching the colours is a nice touch I done the same for our daughter made her cry

Jim

Grand Master
Excellent pen Gav, i am sure the happy couple will forever treasure this pen my friend .. :thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Excellent ensemble Gav and all look well executed ,a tad more off the pen would be more to my liking though.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
A nice pen Gav.

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Nice.:thumbs: agree with Brian..

Like the pen and board photo idea, pics not too bad so don't knock yourself out on it. However would like to see the professional one when taken..:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).