• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Part made pen storage

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
I have shown something like this before but I made a bigger one as the old one was to small it only held 32 but this new one can hold 64 it good when you have loads of pens to make all at once

Here is the old one ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399834088.813473.jpg

And the new one ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399834144.128233.jpg

At the min there is 18 barons and 20 sierras all to be made by next week end

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Good idea there Alex, might have to sort something out like that myself, not that I need to make so many in such a short time. :thinks:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Nice one Alex, A good idea but I only ever make one at a time so although I have a similar thing for just a few pens, it doesn't get used. However, I've made the same sort of thing to keep the various pen bushes on.

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Seen a similar thing in the Christensen and Burningham Pen Turning book :thumbs:
I may make one myself when/if I start to make more that 2 - 3 pens at a time :ciggrin:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Seen a similar thing in the Christensen and Burningham Pen Turning book :thumbs:
I may make one myself when/if I start to make more that 2 - 3 pens at a time :ciggrin:

well what i normal do is drill a load up at a time so that i can spend more time turning

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Nice one Alex, A good idea but I only ever make one at a time so although I have a similar thing for just a few pens, it doesn't get used. However, I've made the same sort of thing to keep the various pen bushes on.

got a separate one for the bushings

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).