• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Acrylic slimline in gold

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Here is an acrylic slimline I turned today, between helping prune an Oak tree and turning a couple of wooden pens
Acrylic Slimline 11052014.jpg
Don't know what the pattern in the acrylic is called it was part of a multi buy from Axminster

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
I did say underneath Terry :funny::funny::funny:

"Don't know what the pattern in the acrylic is called it was part of a multi buy from Axminster" :whistling:

Jim

Grand Master
That is one cracking blank Chas, you certainly done that justice my friend .. I really like this blank .. :thumbs:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Brilliant job Chas...must have that blank.

Reminds me of this 1930s Conway Stewart I have which is awaiting restoration.

Attachments

• Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 27
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).