• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Photo Editing for the forum

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
So that people can get an insight into editing pictures for the forum, I've cobbled together a document which may help and could be adopted for your software. I've picked on Photopad because of its relatively cheap cost and ease of use although there are many others as Brian has pointed out before including the free one supplied by Windows (Paint).

Attachments

• Editing Pictures for the Forum.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 47

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
So that people can get an insight into editing pictures for the forum, I've cobbled together a document which may help and could be adopted for your software. I've picked on Photopad because of its relatively cheap cost and ease of use although there are many others as Brian has pointed out before including the free one supplied by Windows (Paint).

That is brilliant Paul. Although I am using photoshop there are similarities and this will be of great help to some of the other members.
Thanks for showing !!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I too use Photoshop Terry but its over engineered for what we need here and there are many people who struggle with the whole presentation malarkey. I'm not saying I'm and expert and there are many others that are much better than me but this is my easy guide to a simple solution.

Jim

Grand Master
Great tutorial Paul, i will add this in the tutorial page as this will get lost within new threads very quickly ... :thumbs:

mattyts

Registered
Just downloaded the full copy of this software as it seems a bit more user friendly than paint (I got it for free,just have to know where to look :wink: )

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Just downloaded the full copy of this software as it seems a bit more user friendly than paint (I got it for free,just have to know where to look :wink: )

After 30 or so days you'll be asked to buy it Matt

Matt

Registered
Thanks for that Paul, I have no experience and struggle with the whole photo thing so I'm sure it will be of great help :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).