• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

What is your favourite pen kit

Choose your favourite pen kit

• Slimline Pen

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • European Pen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baron Pen

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Sierra Pen

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Bullet Pen

• Cigar Pen

• JR Gentleman's Pen

• Gentleman's Pen

• Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Please vote and tell us what your favourate pen kit is. Mine is the baron pen, i think it is an easy shape to turn, butlooks good when finished. :thumbs:

Other please state. :bwink:

Jim

Grand Master
Predictably i have chosen the cheap slimline pen, mainly due to the fact that i can style this as i want it. Long barrels, short barrels, thin or fat barrels, they don't all have to be the same. :bwink:

Thou i do like others of course. :ciggrin:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
the best feedback i get is from Sierra kits......

They are easy to turn, and economic on material

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
The majority of pens i have bought were slimlines, but i also like sierra pens. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).