• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

First job of the year.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Today I was up at 6 and out by 7.30 after packing the car with all the gear I needed. I am trying to retire and this was my first job this year after refusing all other work, I like this client and will do another job for them in the autumn, but they are the only jobs I will do this year apart from if anything else tickle my fancy. I was shooting from 9 until about 2.30 and and for those of you who do a full days work 5 days a week you will not understand how cream crackered I was. I slept in a chair when I got home and now need a bottle wine which will make me want to sleep some more. Tomorrow the hard part starts going through over 700 shots to narrow them down to about 250, that's my weekend gone.:sob::funny::sob::funny:

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Was it a model you were taking photos of Peter? not such a bad job :funny:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Train me up mate, for two reason. :kiss::kiss::kiss:
One: I wanna learn to take proper pics.
Two: I want the work you're turning away init?

:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Was it a model you were taking photos of Peter? not such a bad job :funny:

I would like to say yes, my job is so glamorous, although I remember that many years ago S*m F*x used to bring her personal photos to us for processing, God that was a long time ago and no I never read the Sun.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Train me up mate, for two reason. :kiss::kiss::kiss:
One: I wanna learn to take proper pics.
Two: I want the work you're turning away init?

:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

As soon as I've finished this job, probably a month after toing and froing, I will take you under my wing, there is a cracking pron job I keep getting asked to do, but I just can't keep up the pace anymore:kiss:

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
I envy you Peter, (In a good way of course) that must be a dream job my friend .. SF was special, she was right up my street .. :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I envy you Peter, (In a good way of course) that must be a dream job my friend .. SF was special, she was right up my street .. :thumbs:

I liked her a lot, because she wasn't like the rest of them, She had a nice chest as well, I believe.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).