• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Public thank you

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I had a pm from Paul (the one in Kent) yesterday, and a follow up phone call today.
Nothing to do with forum business but I would never have got to know without this board.
What a lovely helpful intelligent guy he is and my word can he talk but I took in every word he had to say, much to my benefit.
Once again the forum members come up trumps, Paul you sir are an absolute super star init?
I have acted on your advise and can't wait to upload it and get results.
Many many thanks.
What a wonderful place this forum really is init?
Love you all I do.
:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Jim

Grand Master
Well without any idea of what you are on about my friend, i also thank him for whatever he has done .. And thank you for letting us know .. :thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Have you been drinking Brian?

Whatever it is , well done Paul.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Well I thought it was to personal to mention while I was typing but it ain't at all.
He gave me some excellent advise on updating my CV to get it noticed and explained the reason's why I should change it.
I thought my CV was fine until I spoke with him, now it's a Formula one mate all revved up and ready to hit the circuit.
Yes Paul is the other Paul than Paulm init?

Paul

Fellow
Thank you and it was a genuine pleasure Brian. It was very nice to put a voice to the Grump, and to help.

I'm afraid talking is my other hobby.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).