• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Well I have heard some stories in my time

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
He's not very dirty seein' that he's been down a coal mine for so long ????:thinks:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Thanks Sharon I thought it was a bit far fetched init?
Now if it had been that superman had kept him in there I would believe that.

Jim

Grand Master
Reminded me of the Japanese Soldier who was still in hiding for 29 years .. Apparently he didn't know that the war had ended .. :ciggrin:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Reminded me of the Japanese Soldier who was still in hiding for 29 years .. Apparently he didn't know that the war had ended .. :ciggrin:

Yes, but that was true:ciggrin: Just look at some of the other stories on that site, Russians have found a cure for homosexuals. Hitler was Jewish. I bet there is something about being able to respect and trust politicians.

Peter

mattyts

Registered
Yes, but that was true:ciggrin: Just look at some of the other stories on that site, Russians have found a cure for homosexuals. Hitler was Jewish. I bet there is something about being able to respect and trust politicians.

Peter

Don't forget the headline that Apple have released an App called 'Ispirit' which allows you to talk to ghosts :fart:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I remember something about the Japanese soldier he wouldn't surrender or believe the war was over until he actually heard it from his own commanding officer.
Who fortunately was still alive and dressed him in full uniform ans shipped over to order him back home.
Or is that Billshut too
I don't think I am that gullible am I? I didn't believe this bloke could come out with freshly cut hair and clean shaven.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I remember something about the Japanese soldier he wouldn't surrender or believe the war was over until he actually heard it from his own commanding officer.
Who fortunately was still alive and dressed him in full uniform ans shipped over to order him back home.
Or is that Billshut too
I don't think I am that gullible am I? I didn't believe this bloke could come out with freshly cut hair and clean shaven.

I think it is just as plausible that there was a grooming kit stashed with the emergency 17 year supply of rice along with batteries for his torch:ave_it:

Peter

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Or is that Billshut too

That was a true story Brian

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Now that one I believe, I have used that when asked to Vac. I bought laminate flooring, now I only have to sweep it:thumbs:

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I've now managed to keep it from my wife that I've now got a planer thicknesser for several weeks :funny:

Is that a record?

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
It sounds like the other story I found unbelievable but I couldn't find any mention it on snoops.com. It was reported in the lesmahagog recorder that a search party had been sent into Stephens shed after he hasn't been heard of for weeks after he entered it to clear it up. They have heard sounds and believed that he has failed to reach the exit, hope is fading.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).