• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Video Question

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
A stupid question can I upload a short video tutorial from my camera without changing anything like you have to with photos ?
Well I dunno do I

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
You don't need to change anything unless you want to edit parts out or God forbid, add music. I believe you have to have the video hosted on web space and then link to it in your post here.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
If you can upload it to facebook, youtube or something similar then it is easy to link in your post here.

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Peter is right dad the facility on this forum is only to hyperlink to an existing url.
If you wish you could send it to me and I'll do it for you init?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
As you were both putting that on I was looking to see if I can put it on facebook how many Min can you get on a 4 Gb card

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I think it depends on the video resolution, but I would have thought between 60 and 120

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).