• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Doing my good to the tree world

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well I have planted two oak trees I have called one goliath but the little one I am unsure wether to call it Josiah or David what do you lot think? Well I dont only chop then down
ra9u5yme.jpg

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
There is nothing wrong with hugging a tree, you carry on Alex.
Anyway he might prefer boys to girls and be part of another protected species init?
:sob::sob:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Well I think I might

Might what? prefer boys, be protected or add a few zeros to the number of tree's you're planting. I could send you a few hundred ash saplings if you want to plant them... when you're allowed to send them again.

Will these trees have a defined life span / girth or are they forever free? :funny:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Have you measured how this affects your carbon footprint Alex :thinks::thinks::thinks:

I think you will find you need to plant several hundred more :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).