• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

coloring pencils pens and key rings

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well i have done it here they are

DSCF8402.JPG

DSCF8412.JPG

DSCF8419.JPG

DSCF8430.JPG

DSCF8438.JPG

DSCF8446.JPG

Well what are you lot waiting for it your turn to make them if you need pencils go to asda they are 3.3 p a pencils put 9 on the bottom row and 8 on the top row

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
I love the idea its just the bleed element i need to think about sorting out but i love them well done Alex.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
They are blood marvellous Alex so fresh and a new concept in pen turning I can see the sales going up on colouring pencils LOL

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I love the idea its just the bleed element i need to think about sorting out but i love them well done Alex.

I think it is like sanding aluminium and wood, plenty of sanding sealer, preferably finished with a skew, but still sealer before sanding and keep adding sealer.

Peter

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
If any one is going to have a go at this the best way is to drill at top speed i drilled them at 2700 rpm and turn round then sand it

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Talk about segmenting...... There's an awful lot of glueing in those pens Alex, well done for 'sticking' with it. Nice, unusual pens mate.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).