• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

busy boy!!!!!

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Have had several requests for various items this week. A traditional butcher wants me to make him some old school butcher blocks, a milliner want me to make het some hat blocks, I've got three orders for my open segmented bracelets and ive been asked to make a custom pen for a truck mechanic mate of mine from back in the day. .... All I need to do is build a time machine now so I can get it all done as being a fridge engineer, it the start of silly season now that big hot thing in the sky has come out :funny::funny:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Hey Brody
When you have a few minutes can you build me a TM as well out of one of those old fridges maybe?:winking:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Have had several requests for various items this week. A traditional butcher wants me to make him some old school butcher blocks, a milliner want me to make het some hat blocks, I've got three orders for my open segmented bracelets and ive been asked to make a custom pen for a truck mechanic mate of mine from back in the day. .... All I need to do is build a time machine now so I can get it all done as being a fridge engineer, it the start of silly season now that big hot thing in the sky has come out :funny::funny:

You haven't got time to be posting on here, you should be down the workshop, turning, drilling, sanding, glueing, clamping :thinks::thinks::thinks:

Better make yourself an extra pair of hands whilst your at it :winking::winking::winking:

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
You have my sympathy being a fridge engineer Brody, I was an A/C engineer for a large tobacco manufacturer in a former life which included attending fridges, small A/C units and also working on large absorption units. There's nothing worse to some people then when their office A/C unit goes down, as the temperature rises, so does their blood pressure and temper. Never a dull day!

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
You have my sympathy being a fridge engineer Brody, I was an A/C engineer for a large tobacco manufacturer in a former life which included attending fridges, small A/C units and also working on large absorption units. There's nothing worse to some people then when their office A/C unit goes down, as the temperature rises, so does their blood pressure and temper. Never a dull day!

Aint that thr truth Dave! Already had a co2 chiller burst it's safety valve at 130 bar this week! Bet they needed new underwear when that bad boy went off !! :funny::funny:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter

You can do it Brody that CO2 unit could be very dangerous if it shed the CO2 component my experience tells me from my old days you only have a few minutes before you die in that atmosphere I used to have to test rooms secured from fire using CO2 underware change a minor detail.

During my hectic workshop makeover I thought I was flat out but you throw in full time service work as well. Stay safe my friend.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Who's a busy boy then.. But agree the co2 going off..

We use it to great effect with the Cardox system.. Wicked..

Nothing better than seeing the effect that that does..:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).