• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A wee naturel edge Holly pot

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
This Holly pot started out to be a box with a ventilation hole in it I made the bowl then the lid and the rotten bowl thing decided it didn't want to be that shape so of it went and moved sides in ends out the lid ended up to big one way and to small the other way so we now have a 4 1/2" pot good fun un-it
DSCF2796.JPGDSCF2797.JPGDSCF2799.JPGDSCF2800.JPG

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
I'd like to say 'good save Woody' but actually the bowl dictated to you what shape it was going to be ha ha. As you say, good fun!

Jim

Grand Master
Great piece Woody, love how you placed a tear drop in the grain also my friend .. :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Great piece Woody, love how you placed a tear drop in the grain also my friend .. :thumbs:

That was a knot that flew out whilst I was turning it and it bounced of the wall at the other end of the workshop

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).