• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

update

cowboy

Registered
just a update on the competition i entered with the jewellery box for her indoors this is a email l received today

Hi Graham,

I've got to finalise everything yet but it would be a bit of a factory tour with a talk from Max McMurdo (channel 4 presenter and Dragons den invest-ee) with an incentive of a free Evolution tool. Also to move forward the new section of the Cut Above Awards website which is going to be how to guides for the projects.

Let me know, I'll be sorting out everything officially once everything has been finalised.

Kind Regards

Jack

please vote with the link below

DIY competition | Circular Saw | Multipurpose Saw | Evolution Tools | Evolution Power Tools please vote

thanks cowboy

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Just managed to increase it by another one and sent it to my boys at school and asked them to send it around their school, see what happens? Who else has got family at school or university?

cowboy

Registered
WHY NOT? Go for it.

Neil with just over a week to go l don't think l have much chance l have asked all the people l know to vote but not getting anywhere fast so l don`t know how l am going to do it but thanks for the kind help

cowboy

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Never give up mate!! I'm creating a faceache page, and will pass it on to she who must be oobeyed to share with her coffee morning friends. :thumbs:

cowboy

Registered
Never give up mate!! I'm creating a faceache page, and will pass it on to she who must be oobeyed to share with her coffee morning friends. :thumbs:

this is what l have posted on my f/b page, with all the people that have said nice things about my work l think l owe it to them to give it my best shot

Help
as most of you know l have entered a competition, this is a 1st for me and at the moment l am 2nd place, this is a big ask for all my friends on f/b and your friends all vote l need another 130 votes to get to 1st place, its only 2 clicks to vote, thank you all for helping me out.
DIY competition | Circular Saw | Multipurpose Saw | Evolution Tools | Evolution Power Tools please vote

Last edited:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Neil with just over a week to go l don't think l have much chance l have asked all the people l know to vote but not getting anywhere fast so l don`t know how l am going to do it but thanks for the kind help

cowboy
Then ask them again and again and again init?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).