• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

More bloody photography init?

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Had a day of emailing Peter and driving him mad then reading through my camera manual only to get more confused.
Found an morons guide on t'internet and reset to factory settings then followed step by step to get this.
My best all day init?
What's the verdict guys?????????????????????
P1090010.jpg

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Playing with macro mode which I never could use but it seems to work now.

My old lighter init?

P1090015.jpg

Inside the lid.

P1090011.jpg

The objective to get a pic of the lettering init?

P1090012.JPG

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
The photo's are very good Brian... but... what sort of posh person has a Dunhilll Lighter? I hope you knicked it!

Nice pen too :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
The photo's are very good Brian... but... what sort of posh person has a Dunhilll Lighter? I hope you knicked it!

Nice pen too :thumbs:

Paul whenever I had a bonus or a few extra bob I always invested in something that would have a resale value, posh lighters, jewelry, good watches nice pens etc.
When I am skint I can sell something, I have a huge collection of lighters, watches and a few pens, someone else has the jewelry thieving barstools.
The best laid plans and all that, little did I know that smoking was to become so anti social and e-cigs would be invented so my collection is probably valueless init?
Luckily so far I have never been skint enough to put it too test.

The pen has been shown before it was Woody's cross cut bamboo just used for the photo cos I got fed up with looking at the previous one all day init?

Were the tubes the same size don't yu just love it when that happens

I asked for that one dad, ta. My tubes are fine but some would disagree init?

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Paul whenever I had a bonus or a few extra bob I always invested in something that would have a resale value, posh lighters, jewelry, good watches nice pens etc.
When I am skint I can sell something, I have a huge collection of lighters, watches and a few pens, someone else has the jewelry thieving barstools.
The best laid plans and all that, little did I know that smoking was to become so anti social and e-cigs would be invented so my collection is probably valueless init?
Luckily so far I have never been skint enough to put it too test.

The pen has been shown before it was Woody's cross cut bamboo just used for the photo cos I got fed up with looking at the previous one all day init?

I asked for that one dad, ta. My tubes are fine but some would disagree init?

I know exactly what you mean Brian, I too have a couple of watches, I would collect more if I new more about them.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).