• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Woody question........

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
Has anyone ever to managed to leave Woodys palace of delights with an empty boot and the car car springs not totally compressed.:eeeeek:

Seriously Woody, thank you so much for this morning, I learn more in a couple of hours with you than a week reading books and watching You Tube. Your generousity knows no bounds! :rock:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Has anyone ever to managed to leave Woodys palace of delights with an empty boot and the car car springs not totally compressed.:eeeeek:

Seriously Woody, thank you so much for this morning, I learn more in a couple of hours with you than a week reading books and watching You Tube. Your generousity knows no bounds! :rock:

i nearly broke my bag on the way out :devil::devil:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I find it just as rewarding seeing the results of peoples visits so I look forward to your first attempt on that pen Stewart

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
I find it just as rewarding seeing the results of peoples visits so I look forward to your first attempt on that pen Stewart

Unfortunately Woody, the fence took priority this afternoon, though I do hear rain is on the way, so shed day here I come:thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Unfortunately Woody, the fence took priority this afternoon, though I do hear rain is on the way, so shed day here I come:thumbs:

That must be really heavy rain, how far away is it:wink:

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Or bloody good hearing, Native Americans can do that init put ear to the ground don't they to listen for things coming.
Don't do it on the rail track though get hurt init?

Jim

Grand Master
Aye, nothing surprises me where Woody is involved .. A great man with one massive heart .. :thumbs:

And a lovely Wife to boot .. :kiss:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I find time seems to go twice as fast when I go to Woody's, I nip over for an hour & before I know it half a day has disappeared.

It can also be very dry there :funny::wink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).