• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Help init?

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Come n all you clever domesticated people out there.
HOW DO YOU TURN OFF THE STEAM ON A STEAM IRON?????
IT'S LIKE A BLOODY SAUNA IN HERE INIT??

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Whats a steam iron?

I remember now... I bought an Iphone for the my daughter, and ipad for for my son and an iron for the mrs... still don't know what its for though :funny:

Oh and I have some cheap ipads for sale, brand new and still in the box £15.00 each, pm me if you want one, I've got 20 left.
don't forget to say which eye you want it for though :funny:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Whats a steam iron?

I remember now... I bought an Iphone for the my daughter, and ipad for for my son and an iron for the mrs... still don't know what its for though :funny:

Oh and I have some cheap ipads for sale, brand new and still in the box £15.00 each, pm me if you want one, I've got 20 left.
don't forget to say which eye you want it for though :funny:
I knew I could rely on you Paul very helpful ta.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I knew I could rely on you Paul very helpful ta.

got it, got it... I've been looking up the CMM's household training manual and the good ole Mrs Beeton doesn't have anything on steam irons, just poached fish irons. They might be the same thing so just pour the water out.

If its not that then I've looked up on wikisomethingorther and I think you should take the coal out.

Clothes iron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
All done now thanks chaps great help in here init?
I spent ages steaming out all the little creases in Drains crumple top.
Well I want her look smart when she goes to work init?
She won't ask me to do that again I hope.:devil::devil:

Forgot to put the yeast in the bread, that ain't looking none to healthy she will sort that out init?

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
My daughter thought she would pay her poor ol dad a visit and give him a hand if he needs it.
I had washing on the line and a load in that whites thing that makes it clean, a sink full net curtains in their stuff that makes em white.
Chairs upturned on the table and wet floor all polished and shiny and was just finishing the window cleaning.
She said the house has never looked so clean and I put her and her mum to shame.
A proper little madam ain't I????:sob::sob::sob:

Plan is to get it shite and briney then have days in shed init?

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I can't help thinking that you've doing something wrong here Brian. Won't you be expected to do it all the time?

I once dressed myself and for ages after she expected me to do it again.... well I'm not having that, a valuable lesson learned, don't ever even do it once. :funny:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I can't help thinking that you've doing something wrong here Brian. Won't you be expected to do it all the time?

I once dressed myself and for ages after she expected me to do it again.... well I'm not having that, a valuable lesson learned, don't ever even do it once. :funny:
Too late for that advise Paul, I was under the impression when asked to do something do it badly and you won't get asked again.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
All done now thanks chaps great help in here init?
I spent ages steaming out all the little creases in Drains crumple top.
Well I want her look smart when she goes to work init?
She won't ask me to do that again I hope.:devil::devil:

Forgot to put the yeast in the bread, that ain't looking none to healthy she will sort that out init?

Phew! you had me worried a while earlier... right now off to mow the farmers field for him while he's out. He's let his grass get very long so I'll do him a favour. Personally I've never heard of barley grass but it'll be a surprise. :funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).