• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pencil and letter knife

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I dont normally do pencils as I have found a lot of them dont work for very long but this one was given to me so here it is with a slimline letter opener
DSCF0062.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0061.jpg
    DSCF0061.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 41

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
They look nice grandad..

Presentation box looks ok too..

You ought to start turning some more pencils now you have got you confidence back..:devil:

Jim

Grand Master
Love the set Woody, i really like the handle of the letter opener my friend, it looks very nice indeed .. The set looks good in Corian also .. :thumbs:

mattyts

Registered
These look great Woody,are the boxes from Axminster? I use the same ones.

I know what you mean about the pencils,I will be using the ones I have and probably wont buy any more.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
These look great Woody,are the boxes from Axminster? I use the same ones.

I know what you mean about the pencils,I will be using the ones I have and probably wont buy any more.

Yes they are from axminster Matt

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Yes they are from axminster Matt

Have you tried any of the other axminster boxes? I have been looking at these and if you buy 100 they work out at £2.76 each, I should be able to get a 15% discount on that which would make them £2.35 each. I would have to check to make sure I can get the discount as Axminster sometimes change the goalposts, but I am wondering if anyone would like to go in for a share of 100. This is just in principle and would need firming up if the discount is available, mind you it's still not bad at £2.76 each.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Have you tried any of the other axminster boxes? I have been looking at these and if you buy 100 they work out at £2.76 each, I should be able to get a 15% discount on that which would make them £2.35 each. I would have to check to make sure I can get the discount as Axminster sometimes change the goalposts, but I am wondering if anyone would like to go in for a share of 100. This is just in principle and would need firming up if the discount is available, mind you it's still not bad at £2.76 each.

Peter
Yes I have used then for one pen and they are very good quality the last lot I got from then last year for two pens had a blue lining which I didn't like you couldn't really use them for woman

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Yes I have used then for one pen and they are very good quality the last lot I got from then last year for two pens had a blue lining which I didn't like you couldn't really use them for woman

So are they only good for one Pen or is there room for two?

Peter

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex

Peter

talk to turners retreat they should be able to do them cheaper Black Velvet Single Pen Box i pay £2.04 each when i buy 30

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy

Surly you cant expect to fit a whole woman in one of those little boxes :nonono::nonono::nonono:

Where would all the shoes and handbags go :kiss: :banana::banana::banana:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).