• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My first attempt

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
These two scroll work was the first two pieces I ever did with a scroll saw. The owl was from a pattern I found and the dog I designed myself from a photo.

Attachments

• DSCF0018.jpg
    DSCF0018.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 48
  • KeyHangercomplete.jpg
    KeyHangercomplete.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 48

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Both look the DB's to me matey, you should have been pleased with the dog also, very well designed and well executed. Nice one Derek.

Jim

Grand Master
Both look really nice Derek, i do admire the work you show in this forum my friend, like a few more in here you are blessed in the art of woodworking for sure .. :thumbs:

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
They're excellent Derek. I've got a new Hegner sat waiting for me to find time to enjoy it.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thanks guys. All Hegner machines that are being throw away I can find a new home:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).