• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Penturners first Auction

Jim

Grand Master
Guys do you recall this thread

Well i have now got good reason to put these Carbide Tools up for auction. I will not be announcing just yet to what the proceeds will be used for .. But you have to believe me that the proceeds will be going to a very good cause indeed ..

So if anyone is interested please PM me your bids for our 1st ever Auction ..

Auction number One is the set below .. So if you would like to bid on this set please state number One in the PM ..

Carbide_tools.jpg

Auction number Two is this set below .. So if you would like to bid on this set please state number Two in the PM ..

Homemade_Carbide_tools.jpg

The Auction will end on Monday at 22.00pm

I thank you for the support that you all have given to our forum, long may it live .. :thumbs:

Thank You all,

Jim

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Jim, sorry but been fairly new, what do the sets consist of :rolling:

I only use a bit of metal that looks like a bit of stelel pipe cut down the middle to make a U shape, I fink they call it a ruffin gouge :whistling:

Will these do a similar job on my pens :devil:

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
No Billy they won't do a similar job, they will do so better job, whenever you have some time pop over and have a play with all of the chisels, gouges and scrapers in my shed, including the most gorgeous set of miniature tools.

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
No Billy they won't do a similar job, they will do so better job, whenever you have some time pop over and have a play with all of the chisels, gouges and scrapers in my shed, including the most gorgeous set of miniature tools.

I really need to sort a day out with you will try & get it sorted in the next week or so :thinks::thinks::thinks:

I may need to take a day of work :devil:

Not that i mind that at all :banana::banana:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).