• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Nearly a new member

cookie21

First Name
Barry
Hi
I have been hanging around for a while, really like the forum & people so I thought an introduction was overdue, my name is Barry made a living as a carpenter & builder for 50 years, been woodturning for about 30 years, the last few years mainly making pens. I would like to join in with some of the posts & banter.
Barry

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Allo Barry! You are very welcome to the forum. Turning for 30 years y'say? Bet you got some skills then. Looking forward to seeing what you do and getting to know you! :thumbs::thumbs:

cookie21

First Name
Barry
Thank you Brody
The 30yrs have been a bit on & off with making a living having children & everything else we have to do, looking forward to joining in with you guys
Barry

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Hello Barry.
Thought I'd welcome you before the real fruitcakes come on, but one of them seems to have beaten me to it!:funny::funny:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Wotchya Barry welcome in mate pull up a chair pour a drink and start gabbing int?

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Barry, looking forward to your contribution my friend, on record i do believe that you are our first Barry .. :ciggrin:

cookie21

First Name
Barry
Thank you all
Neil I love fruitcakes, Grump I do like a drink, Bellringer 20 yrs old my cat is older than you, Jim First Barry must mean I'm the oldest on here:winking:
Barry

Matt

Registered
Welcome Barry, good to have you on board. This is a really friendly forum with some great turners so enjoy! :ciggrin:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Welcome Barry as you may have noticed I am one of the very few sane people on this forum and would like to welcome you and warn you as well there are a load of plonkers on this forum and some that are completely insane who let that bloke in with the white coat got to go and hide catch you latter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome to the Heineken forum... well it would be if Heneken made forums :funny: I look forward to seeing some of your stuff and hopefully learn a few tricks from you too.

Oh by the way, the nutters run the sanatorium here. I try to keep them in but the locks are shoddy. :funny:

cookie21

First Name
Barry
Thank you Matt, Woody I have noticed you are one of the few sane people on the forum, I guess I,m about as sane as you so together maybe we could keep the plonkers in order:thumbs:
Barry

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thank you Matt, Woody I have noticed you are one of the few sane people on the forum, I guess I,m about as sane as you so together maybe we could keep the plonkers in order:thumbs:
Barry

Blimey Barry, you fit right in here already. :thumbs:

but your judgement is out somewhat :funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).