• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

nearly newbie

donwatson

Fellow
First Name
Donald
Hi All,
I'm back. Just enrolled on this forum and feel quite at home already.
I recognise quite a few of the faces on here and I think I will fit in quite well :winking:

take care
Don W

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Welcome don you should fit in fine, everyone else has as everyone is down to earth we look forward to seeing the turnings that you do :bwink:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome Don, I hope you get enough posts soon to put up some pictures... we just love pictures on this site and some with wood in them now and again helps too :funny:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Allo Don. Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing some turnings, as Paul said, we doooo like pictures. :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Wotchya Don, your name rings a bell from somewhere, are you famous?
You will be soon init?

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Hiya Don and welcome. Love to see some of your work soon. Enjoy the banter on this forum, there's never a shortage, that's for sure.

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Don, looking forward to seeing your work my friend .. :winking:

donwatson

Fellow
First Name
Donald
Thanks Guys,
I am really pleased to be here :goesred:
I will post some pics of the pen set I finished today when I can take a decent picture :nooidea:

take care
Don W

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).