• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Sedona, Jnr Gents and two Lucidas...

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Guys,

I'm sure I've not posted these four (my bloody brains are going down the sink faster each day!).

ZZZZZZZZZZZChrome Sedona in PB035 ex Timberbits..JPG
Chrome Sedona in PB035.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ Jnr Gents in acrylic PB064 ex Timberbits..JPG
Gold Jnr Gents in PB0364.

ZZZZZZZZZZZPair of acrylic Lucidas..jpg
Lucidas in PB054 (Liquorice Allsorts!) and PB016.

All the kits/blanks are ex Timberbits.

Bob.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
they look nice but in the middle one there looks to be the ring on the threaded part at the nib end

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Not never seen them before Bob and they all look excellent me ol mate is the gold ring missing on the J/G rollerball ?
Your photos are looking a lot better Bob

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Well spotted, you observant guys! You are quite right re the ring - this must be somewhere in the Australian deserts because it wasn't in the kit. I looked at the pen with a very jaundiced eye but considered that as a customer would not notice then it'll be OK to sell. Thanks for your comments!

Bob.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They're lovely pens, not seen them before.:banana:

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
All good to me Bob, i love the blanks too my friend .. I am into plastic myself you know .. :bwink:

Agree with Woody, your images have certainly come on a long way my friend .. Did you sell the scanner .. :winking:

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, guys, thanks for your comments!

Jim, yeah me too, matey. I can't see why some of these geezers don't like acrylics - maybe it's cos they can't grow 'em in the garden? LOL!

Bob.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).