• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The old gunslinger......

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
A young accomplished gunfighter has heard that a old gunslinger is in town and decides to go in to town to meet him, see if he can pick up any tips
He gets to town and heads to the saloon , there on a table playing 5 card stud is the old gunfighter!
I hear you're a pretty good shot says the young one
Yep! Says the old gunslinger without lookin up
Maby you could give me some tips says younger one
We'll for a start your wearing that holster too high, let it slip down a bit
So the younger one lets his holster slip down. He then draws his gun and BANG! He shoots the piano players hat right off!
Dam that's fast says the young shot! Got any moor tips?
Take a notch out of your holster where the hammer of the gun sits says the old gunslinger
So the younger one takes his penknife and cuts a notch
He draws his gun and BANG! Shoots the piano lid and it falls on the piano players fingers!
Wow that's fast , got any more tips says the young one
Take your gun and give it a light application of grese says the old gunslinger
Will that make me even faster says the young one?
No says the old gunslinger but it will make things a bit more comfortable !
Because when Wyat Earp has finished playing the piano he is gonna stick that gun right up your ass!!

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Yep the olduns are still good uns, ask Woody he knows init?

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their trolleys around B&Q when they collide.
The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."
The young guy says, "That's okay. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."
The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"
The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 years old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, a nice peachy bottom and she's wearing tight white shorts. What does your wife look like?"
The old guy says, "Doesn't matter - let's look for yours."

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).