• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

It must be getting boring all this forum generosity init?

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
A huge thank you to Peter for the magic photography bits he sent me, saving me a small fortune.
I will post a pic when it's all set up init.
And some bonus pen and pencil kits.
You really are a very very very nice man as the advert said. (over the young uns heads that one)

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I had to look up the reference to a very very very nice man, I must be a young un:thumbs:

That stuff was just to try and say thank you for all the stuff you sent me, the postage alone of the parcel you sent me must have cost more than the total of the stuff I sent you.

I hope it all works as well as it should. Can't wait to see the results.

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I have put it up in the spare room where it will stay in place, once I have played and found the best places for it.
This pic is just to show my setup although I know I will have to move it around to get the remote to work and so forth.
The little studio inside the tent is just laminated paper folded to reflect light, which I use on my desktop for quicky pics.
Forgive these pics as I took them on my phone to show the camera on its tripod.
The pen is just an old one I had to hand in that room but I thought I had better show a pic of that for Ed's benefit.
I don't want the poor ol chap screwing his eye to see if it is genuine or not.

IMG_20140528_132251.jpg

P1090031.JPG

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I see the flash wasn't up on your camera so the slave didn't fire:thinks:

Peter

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
What with having stuff delivered and a new job you are on a roll:banana::banana::banana:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I see the flash wasn't up on your camera so the slave didn't fire:thinks:

Peter

Just natural daylight coming in the window, see the little red bit in the screen? Battery didn't have enough guts to fire the flash..
The other pic was from my phone.

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice man indeed, it sure has improved the quality of your pictures Brian .. :whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).