• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Cats and Dogs

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I didn't want to post this in Paul's Petition thread, but this evidence of why some people should not be allowed pets and why Brian should ease up on cats:whistling::devil:

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Saw that on FB the other day but it don't strengthen your case for the cat cos if the dog was food the cat would be too init?
Another good reason for people who can't control animals not to have the bloody things in the first place.
Shoot the dog and the owner that would soon sort em out init?
Bring back the dog licence and enforce it, make cat owners responsible for their pets so they can be prosecuted for the foul creature pooh all over the place.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Saw that on FB the other day but it don't strengthen your case for the cat cos if the dog was food the cat would be too init?
Another good reason for people who can't control animals not to have the bloody things in the first place.
Shoot the dog and the owner that would soon sort em out init?
Bring back the dog licence and enforce it, make cat owners responsible for their pets so they can be prosecuted for the foul creature pooh all over the place.

I agree. The cat next door used to crap all over my garden, I have trained it so much that it never craps in our garden any more and if the cat has strayed into my garden and I appear at the door or window, it gets out of the garden double quick:thumbs:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).