• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello

Kawakers

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
Hi every one, I followed a link on Facebook by Woody/Grandad and ended up here, and I'm very glad i did as this site has some very good and useful info that will help me as a new turner (hopefully).

Andy:winking:

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Welcome to the fun house Andy! Kawakers ? most of the inmates here are Crackers, apart from me :whistling:
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do here, it's a good place and the inmates are very helpful! :winking:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Welcome Andy. There are not many people on this planet good enough to NOT learn something from our grandad ... Not mention Brody, Derek, Neil (x2), Walter, Peter (x2) ... Well, the list goes on! We are blessed with an embarrassment of riches in the form of master turners on this forum. All I can say is that sanity is NOT a requirement of Master Turners (at least not here) so be prepared for a wild ride!

:thumbs::thumbs:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Allo Andy. :waver:This is without a doubt THE best forum I have ever been lucky enough to be part of. Here, you will find info and help on just about anything, they're a very good bunch of people with a ridiculous amount of knowledge and time for others. Enjoy mate. :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum Andy

Peter

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Hi & Welcome Andy :waver:

Following Woody will certainly be a good learning experience for any new turner, only don't follow too close if he's been on the John Smiffs. :fart::fart:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Hi Andy, Welcome to the site. Where in Weston are you? I live in Sandford and would be happy for you to come out here to have a go.

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hiya Kwackers ..good choice of yours to stop by ,you will learn much here ...tell me do you still hang around with Titch ?

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Welcome Andy, anything you need to know about turning, especially pens, can be found amongst the members on here, just ask and yea shall learn.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Yet another welcome. Ask away and you may get a sensible answer in between all the banter. Honest gov they ain't a bad bunch well I'll let you decide:banana::banana::banana:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Andy that's if your still here after this mad lot have finished good to see you my friend just please hang on to your sanity there are some plonkers on here who will try and drag you into there club I hope your stay is a long and fruitful one

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).