• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Flying Dutchman blade supplier

johnny5

Registered
Hi
I was recommended this shop to buy Flying Dutchman blades.
Reasonably priced and delivered from USA in under 6 days and no Customs handling charge.

The Wooden Teddy Bear, Inc. they will also send a great catalogue with the order. Well impressed

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
delivered from USA in under 6 days and no Customs handling charge.

Bold claims there Johnny.
Surely customs would be the ones to say whether they will charge or not init?
Not the sort of thing I would buy so won't be putting it to the test.
I am sure there are those who will though.
If the delivery is a slow as the site it'll be longer than 6 days.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Hi
I was recommended this shop to buy Flying Dutchman blades.
Reasonably priced and delivered from USA in under 6 days and no Customs handling charge.

The Wooden Teddy Bear, Inc. they will also send a great catalogue with the order. Well impressed

Never having used a scrollsaw I thought the blades would be a lot more than that. How much did they charge you for postage?

I was going to ask if it was possible to cut brass on a scrollsaw, but saw that they have metal cutting blades so I guess the answer is yes.

Peter

johnny5

Registered
Never having used a scrollsaw I thought the blades would be a lot more than that. How much did they charge you for postage?

I was going to ask if it was possible to cut brass on a scrollsaw, but saw that they have metal cutting blades so I guess the answer is yes.

Peter
I bought 6 packets of blades at £2.95 dollars each and the total came to £18 english pounds, so about £8.00 postage

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).