• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Home of wood open day

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well i went and came away with 26 bowl blanks for £95

2014+-+1

Paul

Fellow
image.jpg

This was part of my haul this lot for £45. Pen blank for size!

The bottom two only 40p........

image.jpg

So a result. Really nice chaps and very helpful. Nice yard full of split trees

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
now paul i think i might of seen you but had no idea what you looked like were you there about 10.15

Paul

Fellow
now paul i think i might of seen you but had no idea what you looked like were you there about 10.15

I'm the handsome one. I got there about 10.45 you must have left, there was I think just one chap in the white van who apparently has the largest lathe in the uk? Turns stuff up to his chin apparently.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
I'm the handsome one. I got there about 10.45 you must have left, there was I think just one chap in the white van who apparently has the largest lathe in the uk? Turns stuff up to his chin apparently.

ye he was there he is mad i was the young one

Jim

Grand Master
Nice haul chaps, they sure are big piles of wood for a decent price .. :bwink:

40p :goesred: I would have felt as though i had nicked them for that price Paul .. :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).