• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Swap wood for CB'S

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
I keep buying slims, and turning streams. Why? Because I'm an idiot!:face:

It doesn't help that Snainton now list both slims and streams as "slimlines"
If any one has any streamline centre bands spare, I would be happy to send some dry blanks in return.
I'm short of Chrome and Gold at the moment, but any colour will do!
Regards,
Neil

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
I have some Neil how many are you wanting
I have got
7 chrome and 1 copper
I'll happily have them all Richard, haven't got any copper kits, but I keep making stuff up! Not necessarily pens!
Pm the address, and I'll send some wood. Olive, Sycamore, oak, and various short ends (sierra), and a small amount of rosewood and satinwood on offer!
State your preference!
Still need a couple in gold though.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I'll happily have them all Richard, haven't got any copper kits, but I keep making stuff up! Not necessarily pens!
Pm the address, and I'll send some wood. Olive, Sycamore, oak, and various short ends (sierra), and a small amount of rosewood and satinwood on offer!
State your preference!
Still need a couple in gold though.

I will put some in the post to you, will let you know how many when I have checked what is left.

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
Neil, i have just had a look and have 6 Gun Metal bands, with some nibs and clips if you would like them? Just PM me the address good sir .. :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).