• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

here ya go Jim

cowboy

Registered
Had a 1hr to kill waiting for glue to dry so made this to go with your DRIFTER thanks for a great forum
if you like it pm me your address and l will post it on to you

Attachments

• 20140601_144715.jpg
    20140601_144715.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 71

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Anyone would be pleased with that, it's a beauty. I really wish I had room for a scrollsaw, something has to go before I can get one:sob:

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Fantastic well done Cowboy. Talk about prized possessions init?
Just another 485 to go and every member will have one:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
You're a scholar and a gentleman Mr Cowboy. Jim is bound to love it.

Jim

Grand Master
It is an honour accepting this Cowboy, looks fantastic my friend ... :thumbs:

A Big Thank You ... :pray:

Jim

Grand Master
This now sits proudly in my shed ... :winking:

Thanks for the visit Graham, it is great putting a face to a name, see you at Neil's meet in August my friend .. Another down to earth gentleman ... :thumbs:

cowboy

Registered
nice to meet you Jim you have given me many good tips and been very helpful {now your in trouble with her in doors lol} with giving me idea`s about the stickers and transfers for names on pens got to try and find the paper, might be a trip to staples to find some, should be in my shed this afternoon lol you are a true gent and thank you
:claps::claps::thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).