• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

H&E in Sydney

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
My brother is a senior production manager of a factory in Sydney and has just copied me an email sent to staff as below:

Subject: Wildlife Alert

Hi All,
FYI - Monty the snake is currently in the executive car park on the foot path.

Please be careful around that area.

Kind Regards,
Ishtar

Contact Centre Co-ordinator

Only in OZ. If it was the UK the whole area would be locked down:funny:

Bob

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Bob ..maybe low priority because it's only in the executive car park and not the staff car park !!:funny:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
My first thought was the staff probably kicked in to contribute toward the purchase of the snake still a rare natural appearance . Sorry for your brother though.:thumbs:

Peter.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Are the snakes that big that they could eat a whole executive? :funny:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I bet the snake could eat a whole executive as they are mostly Bull S**t

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Snakes are a protected species down here, you don't want a poor snake to get poisoned after bitting a some mangy executive. :vomit:

I felt cheated last times we were in OZ. I searched everywhere for snakes and tunnelwebs and never found one. Wifie wasn't happy with me poking sticks into holes even though they were very long sticks:chuckle:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Yo got to get out of the cities and out into the bush like me.

Tried aound the blue mountains one year and the forests outside of Cairns the other:nooidea:

Sydney is one of my favourite cities but only snakes I saw there were the two legged kind:thinks:

Bob

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).